Awesome PHP calendar is fully hard coded in PHP making full use of its native functions. I have named it awesome because I find this technique very generic and it can be upgraded and lots of functionalities. This is the first release of this mini project and licensed under MIT(open source).
Features included in Awesome PHP Calendar
- Calendar made with PHP functions only, no extra library included which make the execution very fast.
- For the HTML layout I have use bootstrap library so it will fit according to the device(responsive).
- User can navigate calendar with previous/next year buttons. previous/next month buttons.
- Month & Year Dropdown from where user can select particular month and year.
- User can go back to current day using “Go to today” button.
Known Limitations of Awesome PHP Calendar
- For 32-bit machine calendar will show dates from year 1901 – 2038 after that it will fall back(check more about this issue on wikipedia). But this thing will work perfectly on 64-bit machine. I will try to resolve this issue in future release.